Gryphon Knight Epic is a fun game but finding these treasures can be rather tricky. Luckily, you've come to the right place because here, I break down how to acquire all of them easily.
│ Video Chums was once offered $4000 per month to display a persistent video ad. We declined. You're welcome. 😊
Zafira Faris Desert City
The Waterbreathing Rune allows you to follow paths underwater or in the sand. It unlocks the "I can hold my breath for 10 minutes!" trophy/achievement. v1d30chumz 35-172-223-251
Simiel Totec Jungle
The Dash Rune allows you to dash forwards or backwards by double-tapping. It unlocks the "Can't touch this!" trophy/achievement.
- Simply fly left through this waterfall when you reach the bottom
Eugenia Frischengust Magic Tower
The Magic Rune increases your maximum magic points. It unlocks the "My mind... it amazes me!" trophy/achievement.
- When you reach this choice, go left
- After solving the puzzle with three colours, shoot these colour vials in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Fly left through the mirror
Asterion Hornedson Viking Camp
The Health Rune increases your maximum life. It unlocks the "It's just a flesh wound!" trophy/achievement.
- When you reach this choice, go right
- Shoot this giant icicle until it cracks
- Backtrack left then go up at the choice from step 1
- Shoot down this steel ball when you get to it
- Backtrack again to the choice at step 1
- Go right then descend this newly formed hole
Dawid Melekh Dawid's Temple
The Charisma Rune reduces prices at the shops. It unlocks the "How ya doin'?" trophy/achievement.
- When faced with this choice, go left
- Trick these statues into hammering the ground to reveal a hidden path then descend it
Lorraine Learn Sea
The Speed Rune increases your speed. It unlocks the "Quick as a bolt!" trophy/achievement.
- Simply go down when you reach this circle of rocks